This is my AC powered strobes that I use for many different shots.
Here is a list of what is in the kit:
- 3 Alienbees B1600—If I think the facility for the reception needs more than this I can bring even more of these monobloc lights
- 3 PocketWizard Plus Receivers
- 2 PocketWizard Plus Transmitters
- 1 PocketWizard Plus II Transceiver—Can be receiver or transmitter
- Sekonic Light Meter
- Vagabond Mini Lithium—Use this to power Alienbees B1600 when power isn't nearby
- 3 Extension Cords
- 1 Power Strip
- 3 Convertible 45" umbrellas—Can take off black and convert it to a white shoot through
- 3 Smith-Victor RS75 7'6" Compact Aluminum Light Stands
- 1 Paul Buff set of four honeycomb grids for for 7-inch reflector
- Roll of Gaffer Tap
- Several gel filters for color correction or adding color if needed
All this fits into the Tamrac 660 Rolling Studio - Black and weighs about 65 lbs. I check this bag when flying.
In this photo you can see the whole room lit up with the 3 Alienbees B1600.
This is another photo showing how even the room is lighted up. Most of the action happened here in the center and not on the fringes where I placed the lights.
This is my hotshoe lighting kit. It includes
- 1 Nikon SB900
- 1 Nikon SB800
- Pocket Wizard Flex Transceivers TT5 Kit
- 2 TT5
- 1 TT1—Use this with the PocketWizard Plus so I can sync at 1/500
- 1 AC3
- 2 ThinkTank Strobe Stuff bags to carry the flashes
- SD-9A 6 AA External Flash Battery Pack for Nikon SB-900 SB900
- 2 Metal Umbrella Bracket with Adjustable Flash Shoe
- 2 Manfrotto 5001B Nano Black Light Stand - 6.2' (1.9m)
- 2 30" PhotoFlex White Translucent Umbrellas
|Gitzo GT0531 Mountaineer 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs - Supports 11 lbs (5kg) & Manfrotto ball head|